Hi, I'm Anastasia, (but I go by Nastia). ✌️
What does this mean?
I build brands that are
I work with existing brands to
reveal richer, more relevant
insights about themselves.
I offer creative ideas to align with and
cement brand identity.
I provide checks and balances on the
purpose and clarity of marketing ideas.
frameworks for communications and campaigns
which fulfill brand goals.
to fulfill brand and business requirements.
I did the business school thing so I can help with the
basics of getting up and running
In a past life I led a team of advertising creatives as a project manager, so I'm blighted with an affection for
tidiness and good process.
It’s in my nature to think strategically. If I think something isn’t
you’ll know about it!
• Timothy Han / high-end concept perfumes inspired by literature, by niche perfumer and fashion designer Timothy Han.
• float effect / the UK’s first integrated floatation tank and deep listening centre.
• Moniker Art Fair / UK’s leading urban contemporary art fair.
• R100 Studio / creative studio and collective exploring new methods of communication, performance & art.
• thisandthat / community and tech start-up dedicated to the facilitation, research and understanding of good conversation.
• Nokia Bell Labs Artists; Experiments in Arts & Technology Programme / industrial research and scientific development company owned by Nokia.
What about the work?
Here's where I
write all about it. 👀
And my skills:
• MA International Marketing Hult International Business School
• Brand & creative strategy
• Commercial & creative copywriting
• UX design (wireframing, scamping, InVision, Figma)
• Training in SCRUM Master / Agile
Slack, Miro, Macro.io, InVision, Figma, Notion, Navigator, Google Office Suite, G Suite Admin aka Google Workspace, are.na